The team of IPP IngenieurPartnerPool GmbH has successfully developed the most efficient new innovative power generation for double fuel LNG-driven vessels.
In the meantime it is applied for container vessels between 3000 TEU to 4200 TEU as Liner and/or Feeder for worldwide services.
The design has principal approval from class and is now ready for the market. The existing designs including 3D production model are ready for fabrication. All components and the related technology are available in the market.
When you are interested to know more about this novel innovative ship design and the fuel minimizing power generation control system please contact the exclusive marketing partner TECHNOLOG under the following:
Project inquiries to be send to: stream-inquiry (at) technolog (dot) biz
Project Sales Coordinator:
Mobil +49 172 453 50 90
TECHNOLOG GmbH Handels- und Beteiligungsgesellschaft für Technologie
Kajen 6-8 - 20459 Hamburg
Tel: +49(0)40 - 70 70 768 00
Fax:+49(0)40 - 70 70 768 09
Features and achievements of the IPP-CV STREAM:
- All consumers are designed for unrestricted LNG and fuel oil operation.
- Full IMO Tier3 compliance at sea and in ports with best EEDI index far
below any requirement.
- No ballast water when fully loaded and bunkered.
- 15% reduced operation cost using LNG instead of sulfur reduced fuel oil
- up to 30% reduced CO2 emission
- Full flexible container loading capabilities ranging from 20ft to 49ft container
- Full reefer payload capacity can be supported
For more information and details see:
Length over all:
Operation in LNG-Mode:
Operation in HFO-Mode: